It seems like everything is so smart today. Shouldn’t your home be, too? Smart homes utilize home automation technology to allow homeowners the ability to manage virtually every system in their home right from their phone, tablet or any internet location. Preset alerts let the homeowner know what’s going on at home when they are away.
The home automation systems that we install for our clients have many options:
- Security System – allows remote access to arm and disarm and manage your home security system. Receive notification when your home is accessed. We can set up restricted areas in the home – bedrooms, home office, gun collections, liquor cabinets or whatever areas may have a higher security need.
- Access Control – allows you to lock and unlock specific doors in your home. Eliminates the inconvenience of having to be home to let in a service technician or the security risk associated with hiding a key under the mat or giving out keypad codes.
- Security Cameras – When combined with other remote access features, remote camera monitoring gives you the ultimate security at your fingertips. Your security cameras will show who is at the front door, in the backyard, or coming up your driveway. Once you verify the individual or vehicle, you can decide whether or not to disarm the security system and unlock the door to let them in. Afterwards, you can re-lock the door and arm your security system.
- Life Safety Alerts – you can get instant text messages, email alerts, telephone calls and central station notifications when smoke, heat, or carbon monoxide is detected. Remote access to environmental monitoring saves your life when you are home and even your pets while you are away!
- Energy Management – allows you to control lights and thermostat temperature settings, which can save you money on your utility bills and make your home well-lit and comfortable when you arrive. This is especially useful for homes with children that have a bad habit of leaving lights on and also for traveling professionals.
- And that’s not all! We can also program remote functionality to anything that has a switch –garage door, entertainment system, motorized shades, hot tub, pool filter, hot water heater. Arriving home too late to feed the dog? We can even program remote control access to pet food dispensers!
Don’t know where to start? Start by calling Pro Technologies! We can simplify your life by automating your home.